Required, Allowed, and Prohibited Items*
What items are required?
- WonderBus festival ticket
- WonderBus festival wristband (you will receive this at the gate after your ticket has successfully been scanned)
- Government issued photo I.D.
What items are allowed?
- Exit and re-entry
- Mobile phones and chargers
- Non-aerosol sunscreen
- Empty, refillable plastic bottles (WonderBus offers water refill stations)
- Small blankets
- Non-aerosol bug spray
- Baby strollers
- Hula hoops
- Selfie sticks
- Cash and credit/debit cards
- Low-sitting, short-legged chairs which are less than 9 inches from the ground
What items are prohibited?
- NO coolers
- NO outside food or beverage items
- NO outside alcohol or flasks
- NO ice or ice packs
- NO smoking (the CAS Campus is a smoke-free environment. Cigarettes can be carried in, but our no-smoking policy is very strict)
- NO glass containers
- NO illegal substances, drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO totems, rage sticks or flags over 12 feet tall are permitted. Any of these items that are deemed unsafe or inappropriate, or are being used for purposes other than intended, may be confiscated on site at our discretion.
- NO illegal or unauthorized vending
- NO knives or weapons of any kind
- NO slingshots
- NO animals or pets (service animals are permitted)
- NO flammable lanterns or fire of any kind
- NO fireworks or any type of explosives
- NO skateboards, scooters or personalized motor vehicles
- NO bicycles inside the festival
- NO wagons or carts of any type, other than strollers
- NO outside cans or cups
- NO professional cameras (indicated by a detachable lens)
- NO professional video or audio recording devices
- NO lasers or pointers
- NO chains, chain wallets or spike jewelry
- NO instruments, megaphones, horns or noise makers
- NO soliciting
- NO metal aerosol containers including sunscreen, pepper spray, bug repellent, or spray paint (non-flammable are permitted)
- NO drones or UAV’s (unmanned aerial vehicle)
- NO foldable chairs that sit higher than 9 inches from the ground
*All items are subject to search and the Prohibited Items List is subject to change
General Event Info
What is WonderBus?
WonderBus is a weekend music, arts and culinary festival in mid-August featuring multiple stages of contemporary concerts and events including art, children’s activities, adventure, education and superior food offerings.
Is the festival for all ages?
Yes, the festival is family-friendly.
When do the festival gates open and close?
Saturday, August 17th 11:30a.m. – 11:00pm
Sunday, August 18th 11:30a.m. – 10:00p.m.
What to expect at the gate?
Law enforcement agencies will be onsite at WonderBus. Everyone is subject to be searched at the gate.
- Tickets and I.D.s will be checked upon entry.
- Wristbands will be void if tampered with or damaged.
- Absolutely no wristband sharing.
- Tickets may be sold at the festival box office if still available.
Where is Will Call located? What are the hours?
Will Call will be located at the front gate. Hours of operation are Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Can my Full Weekend ticket be split between two people?
NO. Full Weekend tickets are only valid for one person.
What is the terrain like at WonderBus?
Please note that WonderBus takes place on natural terrain. There is a main paved road through much of the festival grounds and leading to the grass areas around the stages. If it rains, the festival area may become muddy and difficult to get around.
What happens if it rains?
WonderBus will go on rain or shine.
Will there be information centers on site?
Yes, and should you need any assistance while inside the festival grounds, please go directly to one of the information centers or speak with security or uniformed officers.
What kind of cameras are allowed?
Mobile phone cameras and point and shoot cameras with attached lenses are permitted. Professional cameras with detachable lenses are prohibited.
Will there be WiFi?
There will be free public WiFi zones available throughout the festival. Exact number and location of WiFi ports will be determined as the event gets closer.
Can I camp overnight?
Will there be vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free food options?
Yes. We’ll have a wide variety of options for our veggie, vegan, and gluten-free friends.
Will there be free water?
Yes. We will have multiple water stations throughout the festival. We also encourage you to bring an empty plastic water bottle to the festival.
Bottled water will also be available for sale.
May I bring a picnic basket?
The culinary experience is part of the event. No outside food or drink allowed.
Where can I smoke?
Smoking is prohibited on festival grounds. The CAS Campus is a smoke-free environment.
Is festival re-entry allowed?
Yes! Your festival pass and accompanied wristband will allow exit and re-entry to the festival throughout the weekend.
I didn’t receive a confirmation of my purchase. What should I do?
Please contact customer service at (855) 326-9945 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How do I purchase festival tickets?
There is a direct link on the WonderBus homepage to purchase festival tickets or by phone (877) 987-6487.
Are there service fees associated with my ticket purchase?
There is a per ticket processing and shipping fee.
Are single-day tickets available?
What’s included in a ticket purchase?
Entrance to the festival, including in/out privileges. Parking fees are separate and may be purchased at the same time as festival ticketing. Please be aware that parking is limited and may become full. VIP ticket levels include a variety of additional benefits as outlined on the ticketing site.
Directions & Parking
Where is The Lawn at CAS located?
The Lawn at CAS is located at 2540 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, Ohio 43202.
Where do we park / How do we get there?
Parking is available on the paved lots and grass lots of the CAS property until full, at which time attendants and police officers will route customers to nearby additional parking lots. Single day parking passes are $20 and weekend parking passes are $30.
Where can I recharge my motorized wheelchair?
If you need to recharge your motorized wheelchair, you may do so at the Access Center located adjacent to the Butler Center. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit.
Can I rent a wheelchair at WonderBus?
No. We will not provide wheelchairs or associated vehicle rentals.
Will the parking lots and shuttle centers provide ADA transportation?
What kind of mobility devices are allowed at WonderBus?
Wheelchairs and three, or four, wheeled scooters will be permitted. Only patrons with mobility impairments are permitted to use wheelchairs or similar vehicles. Absolutely no public golf carts will be allowed.
If you need additional accessibility assistance, please contact us at info@WonderBus.com with any special requests or questions prior to the event.