Health & Safety
THE SAFE REOPENING OF WONDERBUS IS POWERED BY
WonderBus Updated COVID-19 Policy & Entry Requirements
The safety of our patrons, artists, workers, employees, volunteers and vendors is our number one priority. Our entire music festival event takes place outdoors and we are doing our best to remain inclusive to all.
The experts have told us that 1) outdoors in the open air is the safest place to gather right now, but 2) the CDC states that “the Delta Variant is more contagious than previous COVID-19 variants and that unvaccinated people remain the greatest concern.”
Therefore, we have elected to update our COVID-19 policy for WonderBus 2021.
As you enter the WonderBus gates on August 28-29, you will have the time, space and opportunity to furnish proof and verification of a full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result. Upon disclosure of either, you will receive visible identification that will notify our security detail that you can move freely throughout the festival without a face mask.
If you do not provide such verification, you will be admitted to the festival, but you must wear a face mask or facial covering (over nose and mouth) while on festival property.
For children (between the ages of 3-11), parents may present a negative COVID-19 test result at the front gate, prior to entry. If no such verification is presented, the child will be admitted to the festival, but must wear a face mask or facial covering (over nose and mouth) while on festival property. Children 2 years of age and under, will be admitted to the festival and will not be required to wear a face mask.
For patrons who are not fully vaccinated and want to provide a negative COVID-19 test result, such result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of first attending WonderBus.
Those who are required to wear a face mask or facial covering will be permitted to remove that face mask or facial covering to eat and drink. Extra police and security have been hired to monitor compliance throughout the festival grounds. Face masks will be provided for those who do not bring them.
If you fail to adhere to this policy, we reserve the right to remove you from the premises.
WonderBus 2021 COVID-19 Entry Procedures
- EACH DAY, bring a printed copy of your vaccine card, vaccine record, or printed result negative COVID-19 test (showing test date) that match your government issued ID. Documentation presented via apps and smart phones is perfectly acceptable.
- Masks are only required for those not vaccinated and with no proof of a negative COVID-19 test. In this scenario, plan to wear a mask throughout your visit to the festival.
At this time WonderBus is not requiring masks be worn by any attendee other than unvaccinated patrons who do not show a negative COVID-19 test.
Additional WonderBus COVID-19 Protocol:
- We believe that getting VACCINATED is the best step that you can take to protect yourself and others from COVID-19. We encourage all WonderBus fans to get vaxxed!
- Upon entering the WonderBus festival site, each patron will receive a free bottle of Germ-X hand sanitizer.
- Throughout the festival grounds, we have increased hand sanitization stations, restroom facilities and free water refill stations.
- When you are unable to properly social distance from one another, we highly recommend wearing a face mask in an effort to keep you and others around you safe.
- If you have tested positive or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days leading up to the festival, we ask that you please stay at home and take the time to care for yourself. Additionally, if you are displaying common symptoms of the virus, it would be best to sit out 2021. In both scenarios, we are ready and willing to honor your 2021 ticket at WonderBus 2022. Please contact email@example.com.
- As information and data changes daily, we continue to monitor all developments and our policies are subject to change. We are committed to supporting all State, City and County health guidelines in place at the time the festival takes place.
If you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines or need resources to find a vaccination location near you, please check Ohio COVID-19
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Wonderbus and entering the CAS property you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
While we will continually update this section of our website, please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in Ohio on August 28-29, 2021. Visit https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/home for information. By entering Wonderbus and CAS, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
- Are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
- Are not under any self-quarantine orders
Fans who cannot confirm all of the above criteria are forbidden to enter Wonderbus and CAS property. If at any point during the festival weekend, you do not meet all of the above criteria, you and your party will be asked to leave the festival and property.
By entering Wonderbus and CAS, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the above health-and-safety requirements.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES PROVIDED BY
We make every effort to create a safe and secure environment at Wonderbus. On-site security, local law enforcement and The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center emergency medical staff are available at all hours during each day. If you need any assistance, go to the nearest Medical Tent or ask any Wonderbus staff member for assistance.
We take security and safety at Wonderbus very seriously and hope you will help us in our collective effort in following all measures. Our security protocols, including the bag policy and prohibited items list, were created to protect everyone, including Fans, Staff and Artists. All prohibited items and security measures are detailed in the Festival & Info section of this website. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us make Wonderbus the safest experience possible for everyone.